We’re looking for:
A talented and experienced UI/UX designer that enjoys solving complex problems with data-driven solutions, a passion to create simple, exciting and compelling designs, and well-defined communication skills.
1. Work from a foundation of transparency, self-organization, ownership and constant improvement
2. Expert in Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD
3. Have motion prototyping experience in Principle, Flinto or Framer
4. Ability to turn complex business workflows or data into easy-to-use interfaces
5. Design that engages a user, delights them, and makes their task as a user very easy
6. Are fluent in English (written and spoken)
7. Have real work experience and “real” deadlines and structure
8. Experience with design and technologies for iOS, Android, and common web frameworks
Bonus points if you:
1. An understanding of modern front-end languages, including HTML, CSS, and JS (not required)
2. You love learning new things
3. Experience with responsive design as a standard practice
4. Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
Please, start a proposal with the word “Gravity” so I’ll know you read a post. Look forward to hearing from you!