We are building the premier CRM solution for the real estate industry with a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
• Develop new products and features, improve existing products and features
• Become an expert in web app development
• Expand your development experience across the stack and to other platforms
• Contribute in the product process: thinking through UX, designing beautify UI, and working with customers to solve their problems
• Help estimate, plan and execute on projects, features, and integrations
• Champion code quality, new technologies, and architectural design within the company
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
• Experience: You are a proficient engineer with a well-rounded software engineering background
• You have 1-3 years of professional full-stack web development experience, working across the stack from the database to the UI
• Product-focused: You take pride in building an elegant and beautiful product
• Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems. You have astonishing attention to detail.
• Quality communicator: You can confidently break down tricky topics in writing and in person.
• Surprisingly efficient: You get a lot done quickly, and can translate your skills into new processes that your team will follow.
About the Company
Aptly is multifamily’s first CRM powered by artificial intelligence designed to optimize the resident experience, streamline communication and make property management teams more efficient. Aptly unifies resident and property data into one actionable, shared workspace. The result is increased productivity, smarter/faster resident interaction and more converted leads. Aptly was founded in 2017 by a team of property tech SaaS entrepreneurs who built and scaled single family’s first cloud property management platform. Working with leading brands in both single and multifamily real estate, the Aptly team has in-depth industry knowledge and expertise. Headquartered in San Francisco, Aptly has embraced the remote work culture, with team members in San Diego, Buenos Aires, Las Vegas, Dallas and beyond.
Our Vision of You
You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers and we find strength in diversity and inclusion.
-Work experience in software development
-Enterprise software development experience desirable
-Experience with MongoDB
-Experience working with remote data via RESTful API’s and JSON/XML data streams
-Experience with AWS Lambda, Kinesis and Dynamo DB highly desirable
-Experience with Elixir highly desirable
-Good communication skills and a positive attitude
Understanding communication tools like Outlook/MS Exchange, Gmail, SMS and IVRs
Clear communicator with excellent writing skills
Must be goal-oriented with a go-getter attitude! “No” only challenges you to keep looking for the “yes”
Must be able to demonstrate successful experience working remotely